What is a spray nozzle?
A heavy duty spray nozzle is a precision device that facilitates the dispersion of liquid in an aerosol. The nozzles are used for three purposes: the distribution of a liquid over an area to increase the liquid surface and create an impact force on a solid surface. A wide variety of nozzle applications utilizes a series of spray characteristics to describe the spray. Many types of spray nozzles can be classified based on the input of energy used to produce atomization, the breaking of the liquid into droplets. Spray nozzles can have one or more points of sale, a multiple outlet nozzles that is known as a composite nozzle.
Keep the following suggestions in mind when selecting a nozzle for your injection operations:
1. THE LOWER GRADE NOZZLE HAS A LARGER IMPULSE OR THE ROCKET POWER THAT, THE GREATER GRADE NOZZLE HAS.
For example: Because a 15-degree nozzle has more thrust than a 35 to 45-degree nozzle, it can move forward faster and is, therefore, better prepared to overcome an obstacle.
2. THE UPPER-GRADE TIP HAS MORE POWER FOR CLEANING THE MINOR DEGREE POINT.
For example: Due to the design of the nozzle orifice 35-45 degrees, the water runs along the sides of the drain pipe and gives the nozzle’s ability to clean the walls of the drain pipe. The 15-degree nozzle does not clean most efficiently because its holes are angled toward the back of the sewer line.
3. A Nozzle Designed With A Front Hole Must Be Used In Almost All Sewer Lines Connected.
4. Some Designed Nozzles Have Holes Of Grades 15 And 35. These Nozzles Are Highly Recommended When The Limpieza Is Necessary Before The Television Reversal.
5. With Time The Nozzle Will Be Spent. As The Nozzle Is Drained, The Hole Size Of The Hole Increases. The Pressure Decrease Is Often Caused By The Holes That Are Often Created. This Can Create Problems With The Pump And The Engine. Therefore Keep The Injectors Clean And New In Box And Use The Adequate Nozzle For Each Sewer Cleaning Processing.